[TenTec] Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment

HUGHESRO ROGERH at realtracs.com
Mon May 15 23:56:58 EDT 2006

My astron ss-30 switcher ps only a year old then give my Jupiter a BIG FITTTT!!! last year. Relagated to 2 meter dc power now. It caused rx and tx both to be off and other things. Always be sure. I used it on battrey until I traded it in. I sure miss it. Best all around rig I ever had. Was also using n4py software with it. I sure miss you baby. If your on the air somewhere and you hear me, pse just come on home. We can be real cw pals agn. "sob sob"  Gud luck W4iv Roger.