[TenTec] usb to serial

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Tue May 16 22:21:59 EDT 2006

here is WMR's response to my querry about the RIGtalker, Buck:

Jack,

No, the RIGtalk will not work as it has a TTL level output and the Orion
requires an RS-232 level interface.

What you need is our "IOGEAR USB to Serial Port Adapter" and a "DB9M to DB9F
Serial / Extension Cable".

They are available under RIGblaster Accessories here ==>
http://www.westmountainradio.com/order_us48a.htm .

good luck,

jack