[TenTec] Ten Tec (Mobile CW Paddle)

Larry Menzel retire at means.net
Fri May 26 12:15:22 EDT 2006

I guess I agree with you to a certain degree, Grant, but I have found that
if one limits one's use of cw/m to interstate highway type use, I believe it
is pretty safe.  I've been doing it for years, and I agree, in a high volume
traffic situation it's kinda like suicidal.  I never operate cw in difficult
driving situations.

Guys, be safe, whatever mode you operate...we've all seen the result of
distractions while driving...so I guess the same could be said for tuning
the broadcast radio, talking on 2 meters, the phone or other folks in the
car.  Driving today is almost a full time job, so let's be careful no matter
what we're doing.

Larry, N0XB