[TenTec] Tentec Microphones and Speakers

Dave Tipton dave at lodave.org
Fri May 26 13:31:45 EDT 2006

I've been toying with picking up a "Real" Tentec speaker and a 706 Microphone for my Jupiter.  I have been using a little infinity bookshelf (small woofer and tweeter, bass reflex cabinet) and been fairly happy with it, but would really like to have matching pieces.  (Yeah, I'm vain)

  I have one of the Tentec hand mics, and also a Heil Mic, but that's a pain in the butt to use.. I'm always having to make adjustments, etc.  So, I was thinking a plug and play desk mic might be cool.

  What is the consensus on these two items?