[TenTec] Tentec Microphones and Speakers

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Fri May 26 22:57:55 EDT 2006

if you want better sound from a speaker use an 8 inch woofer. i know it is
big and bulky in a resonant box, however the resonant frequency of such a
woofer in a proper box is just right for voice and cw. the Orion has just
enuf to power to drive the speaker well unless one is very hard of hearing.
my hearing is down about 60 db in the midrange.
jack ak7o