[TenTec] INRAD Filters For Sale

David Hammond dhhdeh at concentric.net
Mon May 29 09:21:52 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I am offering the following INRAD filters for sale:

-INRAD #754   2.8 KHz at 9 MHz for SSB
-INRAD #755   2.8 KHz at 6 MHz for SSB
-INRAD #758   2.1 KHz at 6 MHz for SSB

The #754 and #755 are excellent wider replacements for the stock
Ten Tec SSB filters in the Corsair II, Omni V, Omni VI and Omni
VI+ giving you improved SSB receive and transmit fidelity while
retaining excellent skirt slope and rejection characteristics.

These radios improve measurably with these filters replacing the
stock 2.4 KHz bandwidths

The #758 can be used in the '1.8' optional filter slot on several
of the above named radios as a superior replacement of the Ten
Tec 1.8 SSB filter providing excellent rejection while avoiding
an overly 'pinched' audio response.

Each of these filters is being sold for $89.00 shipped via USPS
Express Mail.

#754 and #755 will be sold separately but should be considered
for purchase as a pair for best performance.

 I no longer own the radio that these filters were intended for
and they are now extra to my needs.

Excellent condition all around.

Please e-mail me with questions or interest to
dhhdeh at concentric.net

73 de N1LQ-Dave