[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Omni VI with Opt 3 factory upgrade

K8DJ at aol.com K8DJ at aol.com
Tue May 30 09:48:22 EDT 2006

FS: Ten-Tec Model 563 with Factory Opt 3 Upgrade  --  Equivalent  to an Omni
VI+...
This unit has all available (Ten-Tec) filters installed.  I purchased  it
from Ten-Tec a couple of years ago as a backup for my Omni VI+, then filled  all
the filter slots, made several contacts, and it has been setting on the  shelf
in a non-smoking, climate-controlled environment. Unit works and looks  like
new. Excellent condition... $1450 shipped within the US. Please email
off-list with any questions.  Reason for selling: Now using an  Orion.
73, Don, K8DJ