[TenTec] Display for 540 Triton IV

jmalloy jmalloy at stny.rr.com
Wed May 31 22:45:52 EDT 2006

Ed Purvis wrote:

>                       I have an analog 540 coming soon. Is there a way to use a frequency counter
>                     for digital readout?

Sure is, Ed, just obtain a Ten-Tec digital readout made for the Triton
IV (Model 540) and plug it in using the octal socket on the rear; the
digitial readout unit has a spare socket for other things you might want
to use it for.  Other units can be used, too, with the proper frequency
setup.

I don't know about the finals, but in my experience, it sure takes a lot
to disturb them!

73,

Joe, W2RBA