[TenTec] RFI in the Shack

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Thu Nov 2 12:20:00 EST 2006

That should get the job done!  I installed the same type of filter (although
using 44 Mix) this past weekend.  There was no RFI problem but I wanted to
make sure, since if all goes according to plan, I will be a beta tester for
the new Elecraft KPA1500 1.5 kW solid-state linear amplifier in the next
month or two.

Ron N6AHA