[TenTec] Astron and TenTec rigs (Paragon)

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Sun Nov 5 11:58:44 EST 2006

I have used Astron RS-20, RS-7 and SS-30 power supoplies with my TenTec xcvrs. I have never had a problem with RFI or anything else. As one other person said, there is a ground lug and it should be used. All equipment in the shack should be properly grounded. This is one of the most often neglected, yet very easy to follow safety and setup steps in setting up a shack

Dave WA3MKB

From: john <johnmb at nc.rr.com>