[TenTec] Which orion has the correct display ?

John brazos at rochester.rr.com
Sun Nov 5 23:22:35 EST 2006

Thanks Dick for your help in me understanding my eyes .  It's funny I
watched the ten tec video with the factory tour and then the going over of
the orion and then the Jupiter and the screen on the Orion was as Blue as
could be !  It must be the lighting in the room or the camera .  thanks
John kb2huk