[TenTec] Which orion has the correct display ?

Pfizenmayer pfizenmayer at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 6 15:32:07 EST 2006

So far its the 5 volt totem pole regulator on the 81936 power dist board now
that I have it open - the 20.5 neg supply portion is still fine . Have not
figured out where the smoke escaped to yet.

Rather than deeper diagnosis ( there have been some design chnages in that
board since mine was built ) TT sending me another board ASAP - Two short
talks with the Orion bench tech and one with Paul Clinton. Try that with
YAECOM etc.(I have and that is why I bought TT )

Hank K7HP