[TenTec] FW: [QRP-L] Next problem with cw on Corsair

Steve, G4GXL steve at g4gxl.com
Sun Nov 19 15:59:30 EST 2006

> Thanks for the help in getting to run cw on my Corsair II. Now the
> problem is with thesidetone

Vince

The sidetone is just about the only thing I don't like on the Corsair II.
Even when it's working as designed the 'sawtooth' note is just unpleasant.

If you have an external keyer then use (or build) the oscillator in that.

There are some published mods for the Corsair sidetone but the only
ones I found were for the original Corsair and were unsuitable for the
MkII version.

Steve, G4GXL
--
Checkout the 'FDIM Potluck' contest and 'The Contest' video at  www.qrparci.org