[TenTec] Omni VII interface???

stoskopf at tri.net stoskopf at tri.net
Thu Nov 23 20:05:05 EST 2006

I see that the Omni VII is listed as for sale.  The Ethernet capability
sounds great, but does anyone have an idea as to how we get the frequency
data over to the SteppIR at the remote site?  Would be a shame to have to
send that data over the Ethernet to a RS-232 box.  I will have one anyway
to turn stuff on and off and will need the frequency info at the shack for
logging so data has to come out some way.

Also, any preliminary specs on RX performance, block diagrams, etc.?

N0UU