[TenTec] OMNI VI+ with all filters FOR SALE

dbp at tds.net dbp at tds.net
Fri Nov 24 12:38:07 EST 2006

Hi-
 I have for sale my Ten Tec OMNI VI HF transceiver with option 3 upgrade to "Plus".  It comes loaded with all filter positions filled with Ten Tec filters. It includes the manual and a DC power cord with Ten Tec circuit breaker. The radio shows no signs of wear on the front panel or the cabinet. Smoke free, CW, non amp environment. Price is $1350. Original box will be used for shipping. Prefer pick up, but will ship from 03229 at your expense. 73 de Dave in NH  K1OPQ