[TenTec] Ordered an Omni VII Today

Michael Melland w9wis at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 13:51:28 EST 2006

Well.... it's like this guys.  I've been Ten-Tec poor for the past 4.5 years or so although I remained on the list.

I've always regretted the sale of my beloved Omni V.9 / Herc II station.  I tried a Jupiter and even another PA but it just wasn't the same, sold it in about 6 months.  I tried a Icom Pro2 and it just wasn't the same, only kept it about 6 months.  Since then I've been using my military HF portable rigs and my Harris Falcon HF base station.  Really cool, great performance, but.... still not the same <grin>.

So I just ordered a new Omni VII ... I've been just too long out of the family <grin>.  Am I nuts or what <grin>.

Mike

--

Michael Melland, W9WIS
Redgranite, WI USA