[TenTec] Scout RF GAIN mods?

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at qsl.net
Mon Oct 2 21:21:18 EDT 2006

I see that someone sent you the mod that I described. It is basically
the same as the Argosy mod described in February 1986 QST and in the
first edition of ARRL's QRP classics.

I later took the mod out, but I would like to find a way to mount a tiny
"local/distant" switch on the back. The goal is to drill no new holes.

							73,

							Bob WB2VUF