[TenTec] Need pages 3-3, and 3-4 for Omni-C 546C manual

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at arrl.net
Tue Oct 3 02:25:44 EDT 2006

Yes, I know I can buy 'another' manual (I've bought a lot of them) from
Ten-Tec, however I literally have every page BUT these two already. One
missing page is the Signal Block Diagram page and the other is the Main
Chassis Wiring page. Anyone willing to copy these two pages and send
them to me? I'll contribute to the cause.

I just bought a nice Omni-C to replace the one I traded off about two
years ago (I was the original owner of that one). I gave the new owner
my original manual and I kept a backup copy for my file. Well the Omni-C
I just bought does not have the manual (how does that happen?) and then
I went through my backup manual and those two pages are missing.

Help is greatly appreciated.

73,
Jerry, KG6TT

--