[TenTec] Looking for very nice 243 External VFO for the Omni-C

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at arrl.net
Tue Oct 3 02:30:34 EDT 2006

Let me know if you have one that you are not using and what you would
sell it for. Cosmetics should be very nice as I'll be matching it to a
9+ Omni-C.  Photos would be appreciated. I can rebuild the PTO if
necessary. Replace the dial cord too IF the pointer is there. Prefer the
newer variant with the chrome bail that pops down from the front feet
rather than the older 'wrap around' bail.

Jerry, KG6TT

--
Ralph Jerald "Jerry" Volpe
Amateur Radio Operator KG6TT