[TenTec] Trade?

John Cox jecox at tri-lakes.net
Tue Oct 3 11:09:10 EDT 2006

AT some time in the future I think that I would like an Omni VI with opt 3
or a VI+.   Is there a source some where of the serial numbers by year, month?
I have an Omni C that I bought on ebay on the way and if it is as nice as
the reviews state I may be happy with it and stop dreaming about the VI+.
I spent my whole life working on computers and the newer ten-tec's remind
me to much of work so the VI+  is probably as new as I will go.
73, John kc0yai