[TenTec] OOPS, left off SCAF asking price ;^(

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey dock0evz at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 4 21:09:53 EDT 2006

Dear Gang:

A little bit ago I listed a factory built SCAF for sale, but completely
forgot to say the *asking* price = $100.00 plus $5.00 s/h.  Sorry for the
foolishness and wasted BW.  Here is the original listing again, FTR.  BTW a
large number of guys have already written!

<Good Evening:

I have for sale an excellent, factory built Idiom Press SCAF filtre. Works
perfectly, but is simply excess here. Plus I simply need the funds for
other projects. Anyone want one of these terrific filtres?>

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey
dock0evz at earthlink.net