[TenTec] RF Gain mod for ARGO V

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 4 22:41:00 EDT 2006

Jim, no problem at all.  That's the reason that the list is here.

Did you contact someone at Ten-Tec, or did you post the question to the
list?  A couple of folks from T-T
are members of the list, and they post occasionally, but the list is not
run by T-T staff.

Usually a call to the factory produces excellent results.

73 de Jim - AD6CW