[TenTec] Trade IC-7000 for Omni 6 Plus?

NZ8J nz8j at woh.rr.com
Sat Oct 7 15:19:16 EDT 2006

Anyone interested in working a trade for a Omni 6 Plus. It must be in
excellent condition with all filters, other options a plus.  I have an
as new 2 week old Icom IC-7000 HF/VHF/UHF radio. It is unmodified, as it
came from the factory, never been mobile, just sat on the bench.  It
comes with everything as it came with originally. I also have an unused
RMK 7000 remote mobile mounting kit which consists of the MB-62, MB-105,
and the OPC 1443.  In addition to that I have the remote head mount
model MB-65 and a "Nifty Manual" for the IC-7000. The radio works 100%
and looks the same, just a little too small for me. The qsk on this
radio is absolutely great, the only down side is the T/R relay it is a
little noisy, but with headphones on I can't hear it. The qsk sounds
like the receiver never shuts off, it is that good. The DSP is great and
the dual IF DSP manual notch's are great on cw for getting rid of qrm.

If you have a equal condition Omni 6 Plus 564 (not an upgraded 563) and
are interested in a trade, let me know
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J