[TenTec] LDG 0T-11P

Ron ron at morell.us
Sat Oct 7 15:30:34 EDT 2006

Hello Reflector,
OK, the LDG 0T-11P auto tuner is installed and working in the O2.  Does not
seem to work correctly with the N4PY software internal tuner setup, but
other than that, it is working very well.

The directions were well written and pretty much covered the subject with
enough detail for me to succussfully install the unit.  these directions did
not provide much direction on how to locate the screw I dropped on the
floor, but I improvised and looked for it, until it was located.
Ron KA7U