[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec KW antenna tuner, model 238

dbp at tds.net dbp at tds.net
Thu Oct 12 11:29:43 EDT 2006

Hi-
 Better wording...
 For sale: Ten Tec high power antenna tuner model 238. It matches the OMNI V and VI rigs and Titan amps, biege and gray. Works with any rig. Has built in SWR and Hi/Lo Power meter, also has a balun for open wire feeders or long wire and 4 position antenna switch.  Excellent condition.
 $285 here in NH  03229. Shipping weight will be 15 lB, if needed.
 73 de Dave K1OPQ

Regards and 73,

Dave

"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."

Benjamin Franklin
"Lord, help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am."