[TenTec] TT 709 Mic

k8jdc at sbcglobal.net k8jdc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 16 22:09:16 EDT 2006

All,

    I haven't seen much feedback on the list about the TT 709 mic.  I'm
looking for a mic to use with my Orion (original) as all I have at the
moment is a TT 701 hand mic.  I've looked some at the Heil mics, but I
hadn't noticed the 709.  I'm interested in using it as a boom mic and think
I can adapt it to my existing homebrew boom mount.  I've been looking at the
Heil GM-5 and PR-20, but the TT mics have generally gotten good reviews and
the price is pretty decent.

    If you have any feedback you're willing to share, pls let me know.
Thanks...

Dave / K8JDC