[TenTec] TT 709 and Heil Mics for Orion

Carl G. Hindy, Ph.D. carl.hindy at verizon.net
Wed Oct 18 07:04:43 EDT 2006

Carl:

What levels do you find yourself running with your Heil mics?  Hardware and software mic gains??

Thanks

Carl
W1PSY

Carl G. Hindy, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
120 Main St., Suite 103
Nashua, NH 03060
(603)880-8773
http://www.hindyassociates.com

**** CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION - PLEASE READ PRIVACY NOTICE ****
This communication is confidential and may be read only by its intended recipient(s).  It
may contain legally privileged and protected information. If you believe you have received this
communication in error, please "Reply" to the Sender and so indicate or call (603) 880-8773.
Then, please promptly "Delete" this communication from your computer. This communication,
and any information contained herein, may only be forwarded, printed,disclosed, copied or
disseminated by those specifically authorized to do so.  UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE MAY
 RESULT IN LEGAL LIABILITY FOR THOSE PERSONS RESPONSIBLE.