[TenTec] Dial Cords

Mike Hyder -N4NT- Mike_N4NT at charter.net
Wed Oct 18 14:06:01 EDT 2006

Most of the Ten-Tec rigs with dial cords rely upon a section of elastic
cord which Ten-Tec calls "bungee" cord.  The bungee pulls the pointer to
the left.  Over time the bungee loses its elasticity.

When that happens, the dial cord does not need restringing -- all that
need be done is to replace that bungee section.  If you phone Ten-Tec
service, they will send you the cord and a couple of clips to connect it
to the rest of the cord.

73, Mike N4NT