[TenTec] O2 Receive Insensitivity

Duane Calvin ac5aa1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 23:09:53 EDT 2006

Keith,
Besides RF gain, as Carl mentioned, also check the settings you may have
changed on the programmable AGC.  I've found at times after I've been on the
low bands and cranked up the threshold that I was deaf next time I turned
the rig on.  Of course, I had forgotten I had overridden the AGC values and
dialing them back fixed it.  Also check for the ATTN value.

	73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com