[TenTec] FS: Argosy with minor issues

JT Croteau jt.w6fo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 10:17:26 EDT 2006

Selling an Argosy 525 in fine working order but needs some cosmetic TLC.

What's wrong:

.o Needs dial cord replaced.  Replacement parts are included.
.o Paint is worn/scratched bad on the top and bottom covers.
.o Meter indicator backing has come loose inside causing
    pointer to get stuck.

What's good:

.o It works just fine - very clean output on the scope @ 50W.
.o Manual and all documentation included
.o Has model 220 filter installed - the 220 is the 8-pole filter
    that replaces the stock 4-pole and works on TX & RX.
.o I beleive the Audio Filter is also installed

Good or bad depending on how you look at it:

.o I've started installing Drentea's mods and have already replaced
    the four diodes on the mixer board to improve dynamic range and
    have rebuilt the RC network to improve the noise floor.

Price: $135 includes delivery to the lower 48 states.  Payment via
PayPal is preferred.  Email direct if interested.

--
 JT Croteau, W6FO - Canton, GA