[TenTec] Orion II and logging/cluster program

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Sun Oct 29 21:21:03 EST 2006

N4PY works very well with the Orion II and also interfaces using the Pegasus
OLE interface with most programs, including CommCat.  I tried the CommCat
demo but found it didn't do what I wanted, so I went with LOGic until
something better comes along.  LOGic also does not interface directly with
the Orion II but it does work with N4PY with no problem.  Once everything is
set up, the interface runs very smoothly.

LOGic is more designed to work with TRX Mgr, but TRX does not support the
Orion II and although it can be 'forced' to work with the Orion II, it does
so very poorly.

Ron N6AHA