[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Orion II and accessories

NZ8J nz8j at woh.rr.com
Sat Sep 2 07:44:55 EDT 2006

After a lot of consideration I have decided to sell my Ten Tec Orion II. It
is in excellent condition and works great. I think it was in May when I
bought it from Ten Tec as a demo unit. (serial number 10C10365). It is
stock, NO tuner or optional roofing filters. It comes with everything as it
comes new.  I bought another radio and don't have room for both. I will sell
it for $2995.00 plus shipping and insurance.

I also have the following as new accessories that I will sell to the buyer
of the Orion II for the indicated prices.
Matching Ten Tec model 708 microphone $65
Model 311 band data converter (used the Orion with my Herc II) $65
Model 302R matching remote tuning knob  $105

I will not sell the accessories before the Orion sells.

Please email direct to nz8j at woh.rr.com with any questions.

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J

Not really interested in any trades at this time.

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J

.