[TenTec] Cleaning Switches (my very last post on this)

Mike Hyder -N4NT- Mike_N4NT at charter.net
Sat Sep 2 21:49:48 EDT 2006

And even further...
The first link below didn't work.  Go here:
http://store.caig.com/s.nl?sc=2&category=188&search=cramolin
then select Reference OLD to NEW Products.

And another last thought.  On the bandswitch wafers of the Ten-Tec rigs
I've owned, there is a clear disc on each side of the contacts.  Each
disc has two holes.  But the discs are flexible so one could pry an edge
slightly out and spray the DeoxIT in.

73, Mike N4NT