[TenTec] Hurricane sale...triton 540 aka trition 4

KC1DI davekc1di at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 06:29:21 EDT 2006

Hi Mike ,
What you look for in return?
I have a Triton 4 in fair shape that need the Final Assembly to finish
restoration.. The one that came with it was zorched by someone hooking up
that power connector backwards yikes that put 60 or 120 volt ac on the
finals.  and in the aftermath they just about distroyed the board trying to
fix it.. so might be interested in yours.

Thanks for the consideration.
73 Dave KC1DI