[TenTec] Will swap SGC2020 ADSL2 for TT-526

Carl Hindy, Ph.D. carl.hindy at verizon.net
Mon Sep 4 21:16:47 EDT 2006

SOLD

thanks,

Carl Hindy
W1PSY

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:16:13 -0400, Carl Hindy wrote:
I have a new condition  SGC2020 ADSL2 that I'd like to swap for a Ten-Tec 526 (6 and 2 meter all-mode transceiver).  Maybe consider other VHF multimodes to swap.

The SGC was one of the last before the model was suspended last year.  It is getting very little use, and I thought I might get more fun this winter exploring where I haven't been.

Also have an LDG Z100 antenna tuner and a gel cell, together in a camera-type bag, along with  a Buddipole Vertical -- makes a neat HF portable set-up.

Thanks in advance.

Carl
W1PSY
Merrimack, NH