[TenTec] [QRP-L] Help with 515 and CW-2 filtre?

Ed - K9EW k9ew57 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 22:44:47 EDT 2006

Hi Doc,

There's a small 4-pin accessory socket on the back apron of your 515.
Without the 208A filter, you just insert a jumper plug that routes the
audio back into the radio.  With the 208A filter, remove the jumper
plug and insert the plug on the 208A cable.  See page 2-3
(ACCESSORIES) of your 515 manual for a little more information.

Hope that helps.  If not, let me know.

73,
ed - k9ew