[TenTec] Raspy audio in 2.059d

Bill_Sepulveda at Dell.com Bill_Sepulveda at Dell.com
Fri Sep 8 12:10:30 EDT 2006

I noticed the same thing.  But I also noticed that the volume was not the same as the last version of firmware. I have to run the volume up about ¾ scale as compared to about 3/8 scale on the previous firmware.

 Also, I get some distortion and lower volume when selecting the NR button and the volume is up to about 7/8 on the scale.

There are also two new features:
1 - Manual mic gain.
2 - AGC slope.

Has any one received the recommended setting for these two features or why these were added?

Tnx,
Bill, K5LN