[TenTec] AUTO ANT SWITCHING BROKE 2.037j

George goofyham at highstream.net
Sat Sep 9 20:18:41 EDT 2006

I have just noticed that my auto antenna switching as set up in the transmit
menu is broke???
I use DX4WIN and click on a DX spot and the program automatically changes
the frequency and the O2 should also respond with an antenna change if
merited. It's broke?
The antenna does not change from ANT1 for 160-30M and ANT2 for the beam
20-10 meters. As a result if I'm not paying attention to the selected
antenna I may be transmitting into the wrong antenna.
The whole thing is acting goofy like changing the sub rx freq?? It never did
that before this latest firmware update???
Tomorrow I'm going back to the previous version SW to see if it's a bug and
yes I did a master and ram reset.
Any other ideas?
George.