[TenTec] AUTO ANT SWITCHING BROKE 2.037j

George goofyham at highstream.net
Sun Sep 10 08:25:40 EDT 2006

Grant;
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I re-input all the parameters after each firmware update and re-set the
memory. I use ANT1 for 160 through 30 meters and ANT2 for 20 through 10
meters.
I never had this problem with the antenna not switching to the correct
antenna before when I click on a spot.
The antennas change fine manually when I press the appropriate band button
selection. So it works fine manually but not through DX4WIN. I don't know
what the difference could be. I would think the O2 would do the antenna
selection based on the band selected no matter what method is used to change
the bands.
I just loaded a previous version of firmware and it is still broke where it
worked fine so I guess it's the O2. I'll try another ram and reset and if
that doesn't work I'll remove the backup battery and try again.
George