[TenTec] 2.059 Headphone output level

Carl Moreschi n4py at arrl.net
Sun Sep 10 18:38:35 EDT 2006

I finally got back home and just installed version 2.059d.  What I am
finding is both the speaker and headphone volime require a higher setting
than 2.056.  On 2.056 I could set the volume to 50% and that was fine.  On
2.059d, I need to set the volume to 70% for both the speaker and headphones.
I don't see any problem with this, it just needs to be set to a higher
level.  On CW I find the sidetone volume and spot volume to be the same.  I
am running with the new setting for AGC set to flat and the hardware mic
gain set to 0.  I haven't heard any distorted audio yet or anything bad yet.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635