[TenTec] V2.059 Speech Processing

Merle Bone merlebone at charter.net
Mon Sep 11 13:33:04 EDT 2006

Ralph K8RYU wrote:
"Tis a fact of life--the more you "process" anything--be it water, cheese,
or audio--the less "natural" it becomes.  The question always is do you
want to make QSO's or be a hi-fi broadcaster."
One of the outstanding features/functions of the Orion V1.373b5 radio was its very "natural" but effective