[TenTec] [orion565] Re: Orion V2.059 Aux Audio Levels

Barry Gross barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 17:02:22 EDT 2006

Here are the characteristics of the aux audio outputs in my O1 v2.059, with
main rx feeding right line output and subrx feeding left line output:

SSB,CW
1. L&R line outputs are variable for first 50% of AF; increasing past 50%
results in increasing attenuation of opposite output - in other words L
output increases as I increase Main AF to 50% and then R output decreases (L
output constant) as I go past 50% on Main AF and vice versa for increasing
Sub AF
2. R output (subrx) is 3dB lower than L output with equal settings on both
rx

RTTY,AM
1. operates same as SSB,CW
2. R output is equal to L output with equal settings on both rx

73,
Barry N1EU