[TenTec] Orion II 2.037j NB glitch

Ron ron at morell.us
Fri Sep 15 18:50:02 EDT 2006

Bob,
My ORION II / version 2.037j does change from software and hardware noise
blanker by holding the button down and so forth.  I do not have the 60 cycle
tone in the side tone on 10 meters that you describe.  There has always been
some racket in the headphones when keying, but it is better in this version
than in the previous ones...  I wonder if you have low voltage or other
power supply issues.
73
Ron KA7U