[TenTec] 509 Parts Needed

KU4YP ku4yp at peoplepc.com
Fri Sep 15 22:02:26 EDT 2006

Hello all,

	I have purchased a project and need some parts. Thought I would try
here.

	I am looking for the complete rf board out of a Ten Tec Argonaut
509. I have contacted ten tec and they have all the electrical parts for the
board, however they no longer have the boards. I could build the rf amp on
perf board but wanted to maybe find a board out of a parts rig.

	Any help appreciated. Would also like to hear from anyone who
services this rig regularly. This was THE qrp rig to have way back when and
I've always wanted one. It just so happens I found one without the rf board
in it.

	73 mike ku4yp