[TenTec] Value of used Schuur Profi?

Duane Calvin ac5aa1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 10:25:24 EDT 2006

Doc,
	When I found my Begali Simplex, I sold my Schurr Profi 2.  I had
bought it a couple years before for $375, and I sold it (quickly) for
between $320 - $325, I don't remember the exact amount.  Like yours, it was
in pristine condition.  I'm very happy with the Begali, and never looked
back.

	73,  Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas