[TenTec] Orion 565 For Sale

Richard Wilkins rlwilkins at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 16 08:59:54 EDT 2006

Ten Tec Orion 565 purchased new from Ten Tec in May 2004.  This radio is in
excellent condition and has been used in a non-smoking environment.  It
includes the optional Ten Tec 1.8 KHz and INRAD 250 Hz roofing filters. I
have not had any problems with it. Version 2.059d firmware is installed and
the V2 sweep mod has been made.  I would like to sell it so that I can buy
the Orion 2.  It comes complete with manual, power cord, parts pack, and
original Ten Tec shipping box.  Price is $2350 shipped CONUS.  No trades.
Additional pictures are available via email.  Richard, KR4V.
rlwilkins at adelphia.net or phone 540-433-5277.