[TenTec] cycolac panels

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Sun Sep 17 15:23:17 EDT 2006

Hey all -

I have a number of the cycolac (sp?) panels from Ten Tec boxes that
were being trashed (already punched, something like the satellite box
in size).  I saved some of the side panels, they look like they might
fit the Argonauts (505, 509, woodgrain).  They are about 6.5 X 4.5
inches.  Are they the correct size for the argonauts? (the 2510's?)  I
have a couple of sets and will give them to you for shipping (and a
simple prayer for my old friend Cliff, K7RR, sk, from whose stock these
come.)

Clark
WA3JPG

Clark Savage Turner, J.D., Ph.D.