[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Omni 6, Option 3 and 962 Power Supply

N3WT n3wt at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 17 20:46:50 EDT 2006

For Sale, beautiful Omni 6, Option 3, with the 962 Power Supply.  Omni 6
(option 3) and the PS   purchased July, 2003 direct from Ten Tec factory
store. Checked out by Ten Tec factory July 2003.
No problems at all, no scratches on case or front panel.  Has 3 of the
optional filters installed,  1.8 Khz in the 9Mhz IF slot (218) and the  500
hz and 250 hz , (285, 282).  No issues at all, I just bought a new rig for
something different.   Includes original manual and  962 Power supply with
cabling.  $1300 for all, plus shipping from zip code 21755.  U.S. sales only
please.    Pictures available.   Or, come on over to see and operate it.
The buyer will have to pry this Omni 6 out of my hands though.   I know,
making a mistake here but I'm gonna say goodbye to it. Best CW rig ever!
.
John, N3WT   e-mail: n3wt at adelphia.net