[TenTec] LDG tuners for Ten Tec radios

Grant Youngman nq5t at comcast.net
Mon Sep 18 17:21:49 EDT 2006

> > What's that all about? LDG giving up on the Ten Tec line?
>
> It was an aftermarket product.  And was very slow to market
> (at least the TT Orion version).  It was a "coming" product
> for way too long.  I suspect that most people who wanted a

I received a not very pleasant note from LDG about this post.  They seemed
personally offended by my surmise about why they stopped selling the Orion
tuner.  So, in the spirit of making nice, the real reason (as someone else
properly stated):

The Orion tuners that were being sold were in fact just the leftover
inventory from the T-T/LDG OEM deal after it ended.  They sold out of stock
and there aren't any more.

Enough ..

Grant/NQ5T