[TenTec] [Orion] More ramblings about 2.059d firmware

Douglas Shock douglas.shock at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 13:58:36 EDT 2006

I can't speak for the Orion I nor 1.371. However, I never used NR on the
Orion II as the effects left me disappointed. However, I am now using it
under the latest release on the Orion II and it provides decent results.
Could it be better? Beats me but it works better than it has in the past.

Just wanted to distinguish between the Orion 1 and the Orion II.